E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One - Camp Timeline
ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVE:
LEVEL 2
- I can write simple sentences correctly that make sense
- I can use different sentence starters
- I can edit my writing so that it makes sense
LEVEL 3
- I can use simple and compound sentences that are grammatically correct
- I can use a variety of sentence beginnings
- I can select words that are appropriate to my topic and purpose
LEVEL 4
- I can use a variety of sentence beginnings, types and lengths for effect - simple, compound, complex
- I can use language that is appropriate to audience and purpose - expressive and specific
Go through your writing and highlight examples of the following sentences.
2x Simple sentences - YELLOW
2x Compound sentences - PINK - NOT AORAKI
While waiting for dinner my mouth was watering so much the delicious smell of butter chicken ,naan bread and vegetables was just too excellent.We had to wait quite a while but it was worth it.Butter chicken is the best curry I recommend it to every one.It was so Delicious I loved it.I would love to have it again and then maybe it will be even better.
Holly, with support you are able to write and identify simple and compound sentences. You are able to vary your sentence starters to make your writing more interesting for the reader.
ReplyDelete