Search This Blog

Monday, 2 July 2018

Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”



Term 2 Visual Art - “Creature Features”


Name of your creature:Southern African Hedgehog




What part of your sketch did you find the most challenging and why?

I found sketching the spikes was extremely challenging because making lines look like spikes is something only a professional would be able to master so I had to try my hardest and show growth mindset while trying this method.



What part of your final piece do you like the most and why?

The thing I liked the most while doing my master piece is the blending because if you don't blend it
will just look like a whole bunch of lines and that is not good.
When I was blending my hands would get really dirty but that's the joy of art.







1 comment:

  1. Holly, you can accurately sketch from an image, keeping features in proportion and achieving a realistic look. You have effectively blended the pastels and have chosen appropriate colours.

    ReplyDelete