Search This Blog

Monday, 20 August 2018

Choice blog post -Writing

Week 5 Choice blog post
This is my writting


  
This is the second page of my writting








1.What goal does this piece of work connect to?

 The goal that connects to  my writing this week was - Use different 
sentence types-simple, compound and complex sentences.


2.How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
I have achieved this goal very well because I had a simple sentence such as "I must be the luckiest girl in
the world".Then I had a compound sentence such as On the back of my calf there were scratches all the way down my leg,I got them off trying to get out of the river.I'm still working on complex            sentences in my writing so I haven't quite achieved that goal.


3.What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
I have shown reflect by going back to my awesome writing and looking for simple ,compound and
complex sentences  I also reflected by saying I haven't got a complex sentence so I haven't achieved part of my goal .Another way I have got reflect as a goal is because I have went back to my writing and edited it I added a capital at the start of one of my simple sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment