I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 25 September 2018
E-portfolio Sample - Production T3 2018 "One night at the Museum"
E-portfolio Sample - Production 2018 "One night at the Museum"
You shared great ideas with your group in order to engage the audience. It was great to see how you used levels and size to effectively deliver your message through performance. Well done on an amazing performance!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou shared great ideas with your group in order to engage the audience. It was great to see how you used levels and size to effectively deliver your message through performance. Well done on an amazing performance!
ReplyDelete