I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 19 May 2019
E-portfolio-knowledge sample
goal:Order decimals to 3 decimal places eg.
0.379,0.48,0.8
Medal:I like how I fixed my mistakes.
Medal:I like my working out
Backpack:Next time I should take my time and don't rush.
Great work ordering decimals up to 3 places. This will help as you begin to apply this skill to multiplication and addition problems. Your next step is to use this place value knowledge correctly in a range of contexts. - Miss Hurley
Great work ordering decimals up to 3 places. This will help as you begin to apply this skill to multiplication and addition problems. Your next step is to use this place value knowledge correctly in a range of contexts.
ReplyDelete- Miss Hurley