I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 1 July 2019
e-Portfolio Maths Strategy sample
Goal: Change improper fractions to mixed fractions.
1. 39/4=9 3/4
2. 31/7=4 3/7
3. 29/5=5 4/5
1 x medal:I like how I took my time.
1 x medal:I like how I can work it out without writing it down
1 x backpack:I need to not use my fingers and count I should just know it.
Great work changing improper fractions to mixed fractions. This will help you begin to apply this skill to real life contexts. Your next step is to use this strategy correctly in a range of contexts. -Miss Hurley
Great work changing improper fractions to mixed fractions. This will help you begin to apply this skill to real life contexts. Your next step is to use this strategy correctly in a range of contexts.
ReplyDelete-Miss Hurley